There are two methods of on-loading or off-loading material, the vertical replenishments (VERTREP) and connected replenishments (CONREP).
What does CONREP stand for?
CONREP stands for Connected Replenishment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONREP
- Continental United States NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Region
- Children of Non Recovered Alcoholics
- Canadian Oilsands Network for Research and Development
- Contraceptive Research And Development Program
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Certificate of Need Review Board (state governments)
- Conserved Regulatory Elements Anchored Alignment
- Coordinadora Nacional para la Reduccion de Desastres (Guatemala)
- Concrete Research and Education Foundation (American Concrete Institute)
- Conditional Release Program
- Construction Representative
- Continuous Underway Replenishment (US DoD)
- Centre of National Research on Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Comité National de la Recherche Scientifique (French: National Committee for Scientific Research)
- Carrier Operated Noise Suppression
- Church of the New Song (US prison religion)
- Coagulase Negative Staphylococci
- Coagulase Negative Streptococci
- Connection-Oriented Network Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ships are alongside in the connected replenishment (conrep) position.
Elliott * CS3 Jeffrey Dayot and crew members assigned to USS Stethem (DDG 63) heave around a line to connect Stethem and USNS Guadalupe (T-AO 200) for a connected replenishment prior to participation in Talisman Saber '07.
Equipped with the capability to perform simultaneous replenishment at sea operations, transfer material through vertical replenishment using H46 cargo helicopters and connected replenishment through state of the art cargo handling equipment, the Niagara Falls, first as USS and then a USNS ship has provided vital provisions to the Fleet for over 41 years.