Intellian's antennae use an exclusive sub reflector that constantly adjusts in response to the slightest vessel movements, while Intellian's Conical Scan tracking function continually measures the signals to obtain and lock onto the strongest one.
What does CONSCAN stand for?
CONSCAN stands for Conical Scan
This definition appears rarely
- Contracting Squadron
- competence network for simulation applications
- Consular Shipping Advisor
- Committee on South Asia Libraries and Documentation
- Conference of Southern African Surveyors
- Constellation of Southern African States
- Contingency Satellite (US)
- Carbon Monoxide Neuropsychological Screening Battery
- Consensus Visualization and Editing Program (University of Washington Genome Center)
- Concurrent and Simultaneous Engineering System
- Congress of Settlement Nations (G-Savior/Gundam game)
- Career Options and Navy Skills Evaluation Program (US Navy)
- Cooperative North American Shotgunning Education Program
- Collaborative Simulation for Education and Research (computer protocol research group)
- Condition Survey and Evaluation of Repairs for Buildings
- Conversion of Serials Project (OCLC)
- Cooperative Online Serials
- Comet Nucleus Sounding Experiment by Radiowave Transmission (European Space Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS) SODERN -- produces conical scan Earth sensors for low and geostationary orbit which are used to equip satellites.