Association of Former Members of Congress (FMC) will recognize former Congresswoman Giffords' inspirational public service.
What does CONGRSWMN stand for?
CONGRSWMN stands for Congresswoman
This definition appears rarely
- Conseil des Organisations Non Gouvernementales d'Appui au Développement (French: Council of Non-Governmental Development Support; Senegal)
- Coordinción de ONG y Cooperativas
- Consul General
- Conference on Geoinformatics Applications
- Confederation of Garment Exporters of the Philippines
- Congressional Interest
- Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations in Consultative Status with the United Nations (semi-official body within the United Nations)
- Council of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi
- Council of National Golf Unions
- College of Nursing and Health (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- Congenital Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- College of Nursing and Health Professions (study concentration; miscellaneous universities)
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Care of the Next Infant (UK)
- Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (Italian Olympic Committee)
- Common Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles minor)
- Cost Of Non-Investment
- Coordinadora Nacional Indigena y Campesina (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Democratic congresswoman learned only later from her astronaut husband, Mark Kelley , that six people were killed in the January 8 rampage, including a federal judge, a nine-year-old girl and a member of her staff.
Tammy Aaberg, the mother of Justin Aaberg, a gay teen who committed suicide last year, met Thursday with Michele Bachmann staffers to urge the congresswoman to publicly denounce anti-gay bullying in her district.
A Crowley candidacy could set up a battle for the vice chair slot against Florida Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who a spokesman today said was actively considering a bid.
Nancy Pelosi, who has served as San Francisco's Democratic congresswoman since 1987, is about to become the most powerful woman in elective office in American history.
Schumer, congresswoman Nydia Velazquez and congresswoman Carolyn B.
of Blauvelt, NY, recently held a private cocktail reception at her home in Piermont, NY, to support Congresswoman Sue Kelly.
In October, former Congresswoman Helen Chenoweth-Hage, weary of being subjected to invasive and repeated pat-down searches at airports, demanded to see the regulation governing "secondary screening" searches at airports.