The non-partisan National Journal also is publisher of the Congressional Quarterly Weekly.
What does CQW stand for?
CQW stands for Congressional Quarterly Weekly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CQW
We have 1 other meaning of CQW in our Acronym Attic
- Central Queensland University Student Association (North Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
- Campagne Québec-Vie (French: Quebec Life Campaign; Quebec, Canada)
- Carte Qualité de Ville (French: Quality City Map; directory service)
- Center for Quality and Value
- Citoyens pour une Qualité de Vie (French: Citizens for Quality of Life; Canada)
- Commissioning, Qualification and Validation
- Commissioning, Qualification, Verification
- Consultation Qualité de Vie (French: Quality of Life Consultation; New Caledonia)
- Centre Québécois de Valorisation des Biotechnologies (French: Quebec Biotechnology Valuation Center; Quebec, Canada)
- Coalition Québec-Vert-Kyoto (French: Coalition Quebec-Green-Kyoto)
- Contractor Quality Workshop
- Coupled Quantum Wells
- Customer Quality Window
- Combined Qualified Weapons Instructors Course
- Content Query Web Part (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Congressional Quarterly Weekly Report
- Chongqing Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
- Constrained Quartet Zeta (Basis Set)
- CAD Room (Met Police, London)
- Cadet Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cleland Warns against Repeating Tonkin Gulf Mistake," Congressional Quarterly Weekly Report, January 31, 1998, p.