9780873487696 To see the dawn; Baku, 1920--first congress of the peoples of the East.
What does COPE stand for?
COPE stands for Congress of the People (South African ANC opposition party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPE
We have 148 other meanings of COPE in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Proprietary Education (Indiana)
- Committee on Political Education
- Committee on Professional Ethics (various organizations)
- Committee on Public Enterprises (Sri Lanka)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (UK)
- Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006 (US)
- Communications Oriented Processing Equipment
- Complimentary Primary Education
- Concentrate, Observe, Predict, Execute (AARP 55/Alive Mature Driving Class)
- Confederation of Organisers of Packaging Exhibitions (UK)
- Congress on Professional Education (American Library Association)
- Connecting Our Paths Eternally (Melville, NY)
- Construction, Occupancy, Protection, Exposure (property insurance)
- Contingency Orbital Replacement Unit Protective Enclosure
- Control of Problem Equipment
- Cooperative Orthotic and Prosthetic Enterprise (Vientiane, Laos provider of mobility devices to disabled)
- Corpo de Operações Especiais (Special Operations Corps, Brazil police)
- Corporate Owned, Personally Enabled (business strategy)
- Cost of Poor Execution (business performance)
- Council on Packaging in the Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the support of the South African Congress of Trade Unions (SACTU), a SACP-affiliated organization, the ANC organized the Congress of the People in June 1955, at which a broad multiracial coalition of anti-apartheid groups known as the Congress Alliance adopted the Freedom Charter.