Second Congress of Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany, May 6-9, 1998.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Congress of Molecular Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Main Memory
- Computer Measuring Machine
- Computerized Maintenance Management (job)
- Computerized Measuring Machine
- Condition Monitored Maintenance (NASA)
- Configuration Management Manual
- Configuration Management Method (UK project management)
- Conflict Management and Mitigation (USAID)
- Conformal Mapping Method (geometry)
- Congregation of Marian Hill Missionaries (religious order)
- Connell Mott Macdonald (civil engineering firm)
- Conseil des Musulmans à Massy (French: Council of Muslims in Massy; Massy, France)
- Consistent Mass Matrix (structural mechanics)
- Consommation Moyenne Mensuelle (French: Average Monthly Consumption)
- Construction Mécanique et Maintenance (French: Construction and Maintenance Mechanics)
- Construction Method Modeler
- Consulting Marketing Management (various locations)
- Consumer and Multimedia (Optus; Australia)
- Contextual Menu Manager (Apple Macintosh)
- Contextual Menu Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
First National Congress of Molecular Medicine, May 3-5, 1997, Berlin, Germany.