The Congregational Health Ministry Survey found that about 70 percent of churches provide direct health services, with 65 percent offering health education programs on issues such as mental health, physical activity, dementia, alcohol abuse and diabetes.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for Congregational Health Ministry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- College of Human Medicine
- Colorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
- Commission on Home Ministries
- Commission on Human Medicines (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; UK)
- Common Heritage of Mankind
- Communication Homme-Machine (French)
- Compiled HTML Help Format
- Computer and Hi-Tech Management Company
- Computer History Museum
- Congregation of the Humility of Mary (religious order)
- Considering Homeschooling Ministry
- cultural heritage management
- Culture & Heritage Museums (Rock Hill, SC)
- California Hotel & Motel Association (now the California Hotel & Lodging Association)
- Campus Hospitality Managers Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Castle Heights Military Academy (Lebanon, TN)
- Catholic High Music Awards
- Centaur Hotel Mumbai Airport
- Center for Health and Medical Affairs (University of St. Thomas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Congregational Health Ministry Survey Report National Council of Churches National Council of Churches staff Rev.