The Congregation of the Humility of Mary was established in the United States in 1864.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for Congregation of the Humility of Mary (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- Club Hippique de Meaux (French: Meaux Equestrian Club; Meaux, France)
- College of Human Medicine
- Colorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
- Commission on Home Ministries
- Commission on Human Medicines (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; UK)
- Common Heritage of Mankind
- Communication Homme-Machine (French)
- Compiled HTML Help Format
- Computer and Hi-Tech Management Company
- Computer History Museum
- Congregational Health Ministry
- Considering Homeschooling Ministry
- cultural heritage management
- Culture & Heritage Museums (Rock Hill, SC)
- California Hotel & Motel Association (now the California Hotel & Lodging Association)
- Campus Hospitality Managers Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Castle Heights Military Academy (Lebanon, TN)
- Catholic High Music Awards
- Centaur Hotel Mumbai Airport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cathleen Real, of the Congregation of the Humility of Mary, Davenport, Iowa, was among the 135 "faith leaders" to undergo environmental training from Nobel Laureate Al Gore as part of The Climate Project.
And Congregation of the Humility of Mary Sister Elizabeth Thoman wrote the promotion copy.