In past days, the Congregation of the Holy Family of Spoleto who had been there for nearly 100 years were forced to abandon Derna," east of the main eastern city of Benghazi, he said.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Congregation of the Holy Family
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Cold Hard Flash (Adobe Flash software)
- Colorado Health Foundation (Denver, CO)
- Common Humanitarian Fund (Sudan)
- Communication(s) Handling Facilities
- Community Health Facility (various organizations)
- Community Health Foundation (various locations)
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals (course)
- Confoederatio Helvetia Franc (Swiss national currency)
- Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis
- Congestive Heart Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paola Elisabetta Cerioli (1816-1865), founder of the Institute of the Holy Family and of the Congregation of the Holy Family (Zenit, February 19, 2004).
It is this sense of vibrancy NCR noted in visits to four North American-founded congregations: the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, the Congregation of the Holy Family of New Orleans, the Mexican-origin Sisters Servants of the Blessed Sacrament in El Segundo, Calif.