What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
- Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)