Mendez Seixes, he was elected Seixas' successor as minister of Congregation Shearith Israel of New York.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
- Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] El Ad Group celebrated with members of New York City's Congregation Shearith Israel and area residents as the first phase of the preservation of the West 21st Street Cemetery was unveiled at a public viewing on June 14th.
Full disclosure: she is a member of Congregation Shearith Israel.
75 [pounds sterling] to aid Congregation Shearith Israel in the construction of its new synagogue in New York City.
Dallas's public gathering, jointly sponsored by Orthodox congregation Shearith Israel and the Young Men's Hebrew Social Club, was a benefit performance at the Acme Family Theater that raised $227.
REW has been asked to point out that Congregation Shearith Israel does not need to get community board approval before proceeding with its plans for a new building, as reported in the March 22 edition of REW.
The Commissioners commended Congregation Shearith Israel for their responsiveness to the process.