The developments receiving funding will be providing services through a number of sources including their State Home Health Care programs, State Assisted Living Services funds, Congregate Housing Services Program funds, Service Coordinator funds and private grants and donations.
What does CHSP stand for?
CHSP stands for Congregate Housing Services Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSP
We have 26 other meanings of CHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Henlopen State Park (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health and Social Policy
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (various organizations)
- Certified Homeland Security Professional (job title)
- Certified Hospital Safety Professional
- Chesapeake (stock symbol)
- Chipping Sparrow (bird species Spizella passerina)
- Common Hardware/Software Program
- Comprehensive Health & Safety Process (United Parcel Service)
- Computer Hardware Specialist
- Comprehensive HIV Services Planning Advisory Council (Indiana)
- Celtic Heritage Society of the Permian Basin (Midland, TX)
- Catholic High School of Pointe Coupee (Louisiana)
- California High School Proficiency Examination
- Chino Hills State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (University of British Columbia)
- Canadian Home and School and Parent-Teacher Federation
- Center for Health Services Research
- Center for Health Statistics Research (University of North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 Experimental and control participants in the National Congregate Housing Services Program evaluation, representing sites across 14 States' (1980-84).