Spontaneous hemodynamic improvement or stabilization and associated biopsy findings in patients with congestive cardiomyopathy.
What does COCM stand for?
COCM stands for Congestive Cardiomyopathy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COCM
We have 6 other meanings of COCM in our Acronym Attic
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Chinese Overseas Christian Mission (UK)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Commission on Continuing Medical Education (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Coastal Ocean Currents Monitoring Program
- Certified Ostomy Care Nurse
- Chief of Contracting Office
- Coaxial Colinear (antenna)
- Collaborative Computing
- Common Objects in Context (database)
- Company Owned Company Operated (petroleum industry)
- Components, Objects, Cartridges and Others
- Comrades of Children Overseas (charity, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was one death due to congestive cardiomyopathy.