S-TCP Scalable TCP increases the congestion window exponentially and decreases it by a factor of only 0.
What does CWND stand for?
CWND stands for Congestion Window
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Capitol West Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Certified Wireless Network Associate
- Chemical Warfare Nerve Agent
- Child Watch of North America (est. 1993)
- Colorado-Wyoming Numismatic Association
- Chemical Warfare Naval Simulation
- Canadian Wikipedians Notice Board
- Cold War Naval Battles (computer game)
- Chef William Neal Caterers (Atlanta, GA)
- Certified Wireless Network Engineer
- Certified Wireless Networking Expert
- Classified Wireless Network for Embarked Forces
- Constant Weight No Fins (competitive diving)
- Canadian Western Natural Gas (Canada)
- Certified Wireless Network Integrator
- continuous-wave near-infrared tissue spectroscopy
- Canadian Women in New Media Awards
- Controversial World News Network (podcast)
- Central Washington Native Plants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contributors to the wireless track propose a swarm intelligent scheme for routing in mobile ad hoc networks, a handoff decision algorithm using differential RSSI, advanced mobility models for ad hoc network simulations, and a tuning maximum congestion window for improving TCP performance in MANET.
Smaller RTTs grow their congestion windows more quickly because the growth rate is tied to the RTT.