A Qatari teenager has successfully undergone liver transplant at an Indian hospital after suffering from a condition called hepatopulmonary syndrome due to congenital hepatic fibrosis (CHF).
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Cold Hammer Forged (firearm barrels)
- Cold Hard Flash (Adobe Flash software)
- Colorado Health Foundation (Denver, CO)
- Common Humanitarian Fund (Sudan)
- Communication(s) Handling Facilities
- Community Health Facility (various organizations)
- Community Health Foundation (various locations)
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals (course)
- Confoederatio Helvetia Franc (Swiss national currency)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Congregation of the Holy Family
- Consolidated History File
- Consumers' Health Forum of Australia
- Contactorgaan Hypothecair Financiers
- Container Handling Facility
- Contract/Contractor History File
- Cooperative Housing Federation
- Cooperative Housing Foundation (est. 1952)
- Coupled Hartree-Fock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keeleigh, of Bridgwater, Somerset, was diagnosed with rare congenital hepatic fibrosis liver disease and autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease when she was 14 months old.