What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Evaluation
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)