0cp]) is calculated by using quasi-static analysis based on the conformal mapping method.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Conformal Mapping Method (geometry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Medication Management (pharmacy)
- Computational Molecular Modeling
- Computer Main Memory
- Computer Measuring Machine
- Computerized Maintenance Management (job)
- Computerized Measuring Machine
- Condition Monitored Maintenance (NASA)
- Configuration Management Manual
- Configuration Management Method (UK project management)
- Conflict Management and Mitigation (USAID)
- Congregation of Marian Hill Missionaries (religious order)
- Congress of Molecular Medicine
- Connell Mott Macdonald (civil engineering firm)
- Conseil des Musulmans à Massy (French: Council of Muslims in Massy; Massy, France)
- Consistent Mass Matrix (structural mechanics)
- Consommation Moyenne Mensuelle (French: Average Monthly Consumption)
- Construction Mécanique et Maintenance (French: Construction and Maintenance Mechanics)
- Construction Method Modeler
- Consulting Marketing Management (various locations)
- Consumer and Multimedia (Optus; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] Using the conformal mapping method and considering the boundary conditions of magnetic scalar potential [U.