Ryan, submitted the first five year report under the Members" Conflict of Interest Act.
What does COIA stand for?
COIA stands for Conflict of Interest Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COIA
We have 5 other meanings of COIA in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Customer-Owned Inventory
- Cut-Off Index (medicine)
- Cytochrome Oxidase I
- Canada-Ontario Immigration Agreement
- Children of Iraq Association (UK)
- Commission on Information and Accountability for Women's and Children's Health (COIA)
- Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Community Outreach in Action (Everglades restoration newsletter; Florida)
- Coordenacão das Organizações Indígenas da Amazônia Brasileira (Portuguese: Coordination of Indigenous Organizations of the Brazilian Amazon)
- Conflict of Interest Advisory Committee
- Clear Only If Already Known
- Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Council of Indian American Realtors
- Centralny Osrodek Informacji Budownictwa (Polish: Central Information Center of Construction; Poland)
- Comité Olympique et Interfédéral Belge (Belgium)
- Conflicts of Interest Board
- Canadian Overseas Immigration and Business Services
- Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delays in the nomination of the members of the dedicated commission created by Bulgaria's newly amended Conflict of Interest Act have led to an interruption in the follow-up of signals of conflict of interest since the first quarter of 2011, the EC says.
An example of that is the Conflict of Interest Act, which contains a similar clause that many institutions used to not publish conflict of interest declarations, citing their employees' refusal to have their personal data disclosed," Kashumov said.
The head of the Ethics Commission of the VSS, however, Tsoni Tsonev, has dismissed this motion on the grounds that a relevant provision in the statutes of the body regarding magistrates' morality cited by Gruev should not be taken into consideration because it was intended for a past period when Bulgaria did not have a Conflict of Interest Act in place.
In addition, she is also responsible for interpreting and applying the Conflict of Interest Act.
Oliver found that the Premier had neither breached the Members' Conflict of Interest Act nor had taken part in any inappropriate conduct.
A total of six Bills were passed during the February-March sitting, including amendments to the Conflict of Interest Act, the Financial Administration Act and the Exemptions Act.
Oliver as the province's Conflict of Interest Commissioner, pursuant to section 14(2) of the Members' Conflict of Interest Act.