We discovered a warm, welcoming fine-dining scene that offered as many quality restaurants as Downtown and one that was beginning to fill up with like-minded souls confined to quarters in Heliopolis.
What does CTQ stand for?
CTQ stands for Confined to Quarters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTQ
We have 17 other meanings of CTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Counterterrorism Pursuit Team (US CIA)
- Central Transport Planning Unit (Ministry of Public Works and Communication; Guyana)
- Colegio de Traductores Públicos del Uruguay (Spanish: Uruguayan Professional Sworn Translators Association)
- Cape Town PHP Users Group (South Africa)
- Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Vein (radiology)
- Coal Tar Pitch Volatiles
- Central Texas Pop Warner (youth football)
- Center for Teaching Quality (est. 1999; Hillsborough, NC)
- Centre de Toxicologie du Québec
- Centro Técnico Querétaro (Querétaro Technical Center; Querétaro, México)
- Continental Trombone Quartet
- Corporation des Thanatologues du Québec (French: Thanatologists Corporation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Critical To Quality
- Cysteine Tryptophylquinone
- Construction Trades Qualifying Board (Jacksonville, FL)
- Construction Training Qualification Program
- Construction Training Quality Program
- Cooperative Tire Qualification Program (US DoD)
- Continuing Training and Qualification Software (US Navy)
- Continuous-Time Quantum Walks
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Caley Thistle were practising their set–piece drills, the deadball expert was confined to quarters as he battled to be fit.
Imagine being a bee desperate to go and forage for food for your family and you cannot get out, and you're confined to quarters - in some cases for weeks.
After a day confined to quarters because of a particularly nasty virus, I woke early and decided to sneak out for a bit of dawn birding - well, the fresh air was bound to do me good.
Meanwhile, Jim Hacker and Sir Humphrey were reported to be unavoidably confined to quarters back in Liverpool, preparing, as we now know, the climactic episode of Yes
At least the fortunate Shearer was confined to quarters with a serious throat infection.
If he had chosen to accept administrative action, the maximum would be to lose a month's pay, be confined to quarters for one month and have his travel restricted for two months.