The ML2726 is a highly integrated RF transceiver incorporating a sigma-delta fractional-N synthesizer, voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), upconversion and downconversion mixers, data slicer and transceiver configuration registers.
What does CREG stand for?
CREG stands for Configuration Register
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CREG
We have 28 other meanings of CREG in our Acronym Attic
- Campbell River Employment Foundations Society (Canada)
- Centre for Research in Financial Services
- Control Room Emergency Filtration System (US NRC)
- Cancer Risk Evaluation Guide
- Cave Radio & Electronics Group (Warrington, UK)
- Commercial Real Estate Group (various organizations)
- Commissie voor de Regulering van de Elektriciteit en het Gas
- Commission de Régulation de l'Electricité et du Gaz
- Concentrated Range Extension with Gain
- Conversion Ratios for Estrone Glucosiduronate to Estrone
- Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities
- Centre for Research and Education in Human Services
- Consortium for Research on Equitable Health Systems (UK)
- Columbia River Exhibition of History, Science and Technology (Richland, WA)
- Comprehensive Real Estate Holding Tax (Republic of Korea)
- Capitol Radio Engineering Institute
- Center for Research, Education and Innovation (San Francisco, CA)
- Centre de Recerca en Economia Internacional
- Certified Real Estate Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
PALO ALTO, California, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- - PureSpec Verification IP Product Automates Verification of Configuration Registers Denali Software, Inc.
2 enhancements and provides a complete, turnkey hardware security solution that integrates a high-performance, low-power, RISC processor; 2048-bit RSA sign crypto-accelerator; hardware SHA-1 hash engine; a true random number generator; 32 platform configuration registers (PCRs); a secure EEPROM, SRAM, timer, real-time clock, LPC interface to Intel and AMD processors, two-wire serial interface for embedded applications; and tamper prevention circuitry that detects any attempts to read the chip's contents.
The hashed value is stored in the TPM's Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs) and can be compared to the current state of the system's software.
Registers are not just limited to traditional configuration registers, but can also refer to register arrays and memories.
PureSpec Verification IP Product Automates Verification of Configuration Registers PALO ALTO, Calif.
The schema specification covers the format for integrity data to be collected and reported; the format for representing reference measurement of known values; and the format for evaluating the results of platform integrity assessments including reporting of the TPM platform configuration registers (PCRs).
Configuration registers exist in all semiconductor chips and intellectual property (IP) products, often numbering in the thousands.