An automated configuration management system is a centralised system that manages changes to programme logic for automated controls programmes and devices.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Configuration Management System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Condition Monitoring System
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)
- Conference Management Software
- Conference Management System
- Conference Media Services Australia
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (inherited muscular disorder)
- Congestion Management System
- Connect Media Services
- Connect Messaging Service
- Connection Management System
- Connector Microtooling Systems, Inc.
- Conservation of Migratory Species
- Constant Maturity Swap-linked
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Construction Métallique Saumuroise (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that time and energy are paying off, as they've found that the configuration management system they've deployed is shortening the cycle time required to create a new vehicle layout by 90%.
Named the most advanced change and configuration management system on the market by Yphise in its 2002 industry report "Application Change Management Software," and listed as the highest-rated configuration management tool in Ovum's May 2003 report, "Ovum Evaluates: Configuration Management," this project tool tracks changes and ensures configuration integrity during a software product's lifecycle, enabling parallel and distributed teams to improve productivity and quality.