The IRS needs to fix several serious security control weaknesses to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive taxpayer and Bank Secrecy Act information, according to the GAO.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (information security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 544 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
- Computer Information Advisors
- Computer Information Agency
- Computer Interface Adapter
- Computer-Integrated Agriculture
- Comrades In Arms (gaming clan)
- Concrete Institute of Australia
- Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori (Rome, Italy)
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Conseillers en Informatique d'Affaires
- Conservation in Action (various organizations)
- Construction Industry Accounts (accounting software)
- Consumer Information Act
- Consumer Intentions and Actions (various organizations)
- Containment Isolation Actuation
- Continuous Internal Assessment (education)
- Control Indicator Assembly
- Control Interface Assembly