The PS100m fund is now available to both new and existing Yorkshire Bank customers through its confidential invoice discounting service.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Confidential Invoice Discounting (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie Interprofessionnelle de Distribution (French: Interprofessional Distribution Company; wine company; est. 1991)
- Compassion in Dying
- Compatible Identification
- Competitive Intelligence Database
- Component Identification (Number)
- Component Identification Designator
- Comprehensive Interior Design
- Computer Input Device
- Computer Integrated Design
- Computer Interface Device
- Configuration Identification Document
- Configuration Interaction with Double Substitution
- Configuration, Installation and Distribution (IBM)
- Configured IED (Intelligent Electronic Device) Description
- Connected Information Device (PDA, etc.)
- Connection ID
- Consecutive Identical Digit
- Conseil Informatique Développement (French: Computer Development Council)
- Consider It Done
- Consortium for International Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asset based lending, incorporating invoice finance through factoring or confidential invoice discounting, payroll finance and stock and plant machinery funding, has established itself as a core component of the range of finance options available.
Bank of Scotland Cashflow Finance offers two key products - Factoring where as well as providing a cash injection from unpaid invoices, they can also manage a company's sales ledger and credit control' and Confidential Invoice Discounting, where they provide a cash injection based on a company's unpaid invoices, but as far as clients are concerned they are invisible.
As well as offering Confidential Invoice Discounting and Invoice Finance facilities, we are able to offer bespoke debtor funding products to ensure the facility provided meets the specific requirements of each individual customer.
Parle Skip Hire has received a pounds 750,000 confidential invoice discounting package from invoice and asset-based lender Venture Finance The fund will enable the Merthyr-based business to achieve its growth ambitions, as well as create 15 jobs.
Confidential invoice discounting is a form of invoice finance that typically allows your business to access up to 95 per cent of the value of your invoices to boost your cashflow, with the source of your funding remaining undisclosed to customers.