Aside from her classic numbers, she'll also be belting out tracks from the Confessions on a Dance Floor album.
What does COADF stand for?
COADF stands for Confessions on A Dance Floor (album, Madonna)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Coin Operated Amusement Device
- College of Architecture and Design
- Colorectal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster (Missouri)
- Continue(d) on Active Duty
- Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (Athens, OH)
- Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder
- Coalition for a Digital Economy (UK)
- College of the Air Distance Education Consortium
- Confessions of A Dangerous Mind (movie)
- Configurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer (optical communications)
- Cry Of A Drowning Man (band)
- Command & Administrative Data System
- Comprehensive Ocean Atmosphere Data Set
- Center of Organic Agriculture in Egypt (est. 1990)
- Click-Evoked Otoacoustic Emission
- College of Agricultural Engineering (various universities)
- Cost of Assumption Error
- Capital One Auto Finance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, when Fred Tallaksen heard that Madonna was returning to the disco with her then-upcoming CD Confessions on a Dance Floor, he sprang into action.
Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT MADONNA is aiming to please her clubbing fans with a new dance remix of her hit album Confessions On A Dance Floor.
Confessions on a Dance Floor * Maverick She'll never be the baby-fat art-slut Madonna again.
Byline: WITH BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT SINGLES 1 (-) Nizlopi JCB Song 2 (-) Westlife featuring Diana Ross When You Tell Me That You Love Me 3 (1) Pussycat Dolls Stickwitu 4 (2) Madonna Hung Up 5 (-) Crazy Frog Jingle Bells/You Can't Touch This6 (3) Sugababes Ugly 7 (6) Black Eyed Peas My Humps 8 (-) Robbie Williams Advertising Space 9 (-) McFly Ultra Violet 10 (4) Westlife You Raise Me Up ALBUMS 1 (1) Eminem Curtain Call 2 (2) Robbie Williams Intensive Care 3 (3) Westlife Face to Face 4 (7) James Blunt Back to Bedlam 5 (6) Il Divo Ancora 6 (4) Take That Never Forget The Ultimate Collection 7 (5) Madonna Confessions on a Dance Floor 8 (9) Kelly Clarkson Breakaway 9 (12) Gorillaz Demon Days10 (15) Katie Melua Piece by Piece
Byline: WITH BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT QUEEN of pop Madonna will perform at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Lisbon The show will mark the debut TV broadcast of her new single, Hung Up, from forthcoming album Confessions On A Dance Floor.