In his 2004 bestseller Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins writes of his time as chief economist with a Boston-based investment bank.
What does CEHM stand for?
CEHM stands for Confessions of an Economic Hit Man (John Perkins novel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CEHM
We have 2 other meanings of CEHM in our Acronym Attic
- Congenital or Early-Onset Hearing Impairment (otolaryngology)
- Center for Environmental Health and Injury Control (US CDC)
- Centre d'Estudis d'Història de la Ciència (Catalan: Centre of History of Science Studies; Barcelona, Spain)
- Central East Health Information Partnership
- Community Eye Health Journal
- Committee to End Homelessness in King County (Seattle, WA)
- Continental Elite Hockey League
- Cutaneous Evaporative Heat Loss (thermoregulation and physiology)
- Center of Environmental Hazard Mitigation (Egypt)
- Centre Expérimental Horticole de Marsillargues (French: Marsillargues Center for Horticultural Experiment; Marsillargues, France)
- Caisse d'Epargne de Haute Normandie (French: Savings Bank of Upper Normandy)
- Centre d'Estudis de l'Horta Nord (País València, Països Catalans)
- Children's Environmental Health Network
- Corps of Engineers - Huntsville Center
- Corps of Engineers, Huntsville Division (Alabama)
- Chief Environmental Health Officer (various organizations)
- Corps of Engineers Office of History
- Chief Environmental Health Officers Group (UK)
- Centre for Environmental History and Policy
- Certified Expert Vulnerability Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN By John Perkins (2005) In the 1970s, John Perkins worked for an international consulting firm.
95 John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hit Man was a wake-up call for many, an insider's account of doing dirty work for giant global companies in league with the U.
com A GAME AS OLD AS EMPIRE: THE SECRET WORLD OF ECONOMIC HIT MEN AND THE WEB OF GLOBAL CORRUPTION comes from the author of the best-selling CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN and expands upon the prior book's theme.
Keeping that thought in mind, we pay a brief visit to the book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, by John Perkins.
John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man John Perkins was an economic hit man, a highly paid professional whose job it was to cheat countries around the world out of trillions of dollars in foreign aid.
95 Hardcover HD2755 In Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins exposed his past role as one of a cadre of imperial agents who use "fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder" in order to loot countries of aid and development funds on behalf of what he has dubbed the "corporatocracy.