Confessions of a Shopaholic (7pm) Isla Fisher, left, is on top form in her first major lead role.
What does COAS stand for?
COAS stands for Confessions of A Shopaholic (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COAS
We have 17 other meanings of COAS in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Account Status (Texas)
- Chief of Army Staff
- Children of Alcoholics
- City of Angels School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Clinical Observations Access Service
- Coarse/Crew Optical Alignment Sight
- College of Art and Sciences
- College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences (Oregon State University)
- Complete Ophthalmic Analysis System
- Condition and Operation Advisory System
- Congregational Order of the Avenging Saviour
- Continuity of Operations - Alternate Site
- Cooperadora de Acción Social (Argentina)
- Council of the Organization of American States
- County of Oxford Archery Society
- Course Optical Alignment Sight (NASA)
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Crew Optical Alignment Sight
- Custom Office Administrative Service
- Coalition of African Organizations for Food Security, Sovereignty and Sustainable Development (Dakar, Senegal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
89 Based on the Sophie Kinsella book of the same name, Confessions Of A Shopaholic is a romantic comedy that follows Isla Fisher's character Rebecca Bloomwood as she tries to cover up her dedication to shopping, while yearning for a job on a fashion magazine.
TODAY'S MOVIES Confessions of a Shopaholic (Sky Movies Comedy, 8.
Confessions Of A Shopaholic Sky Movies Drama, tonight, 8pm Aspiring fashion journalist Rebecca Bloomwood accepts a position writing for a financial magazine.
Sophie, whose real name is Madeleine Wickham, turned to literature in 1995, writing several 'chick-lit' novels, including the Confessions of a Shopaholic series.
Tessa was presented with her prize by popular screenwriter, Tim Firth, whose work includes screenplays for Calendar Girls and Confessions of a Shopaholic, at the Awards Evening, hosted at the University of Chester.
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC (Cert PG, 100 mins) REBECCA Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) is a journalist with a dream: to work for fashion bible Alette and its ultra-stylish French editor, Alette Naylor (Kristin Scott Thomas).
HHHH CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC (PG) DVD pounds 17.