Dick's A Scanner Darkly and with George Clooney's direction of his screenplay for Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
What does COADM stand for?
COADM stands for Confessions of A Dangerous Mind (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COADM
- College of Architecture and Design
- Colorectal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster (Missouri)
- Continue(d) on Active Duty
- Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (Athens, OH)
- Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder
- Coalition for a Digital Economy (UK)
- College of the Air Distance Education Consortium
- Confessions on A Dance Floor (album, Madonna)
- Configurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer (optical communications)
- Cry Of A Drowning Man (band)
- Command & Administrative Data System
- Comprehensive Ocean Atmosphere Data Set
- Center of Organic Agriculture in Egypt (est. 1990)
- Click-Evoked Otoacoustic Emission
- College of Agricultural Engineering (various universities)
- Cost of Assumption Error
- Capital One Auto Finance
- Center on Addiction and the Family (est. 1982; Phoenix House; Brooklyn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Clooney introduced the couple at a private dinner after a screening of Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, which stars Sam and was directed by George.
He had also appeared in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind with Julia Roberts and Clooney.
The Echo have teamed up with UGC Cinemas to offer you the chance to see Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (15), which isn't released in Cardiff until March 21, before anyone else.
The 41-year-old star, who was in London this week for his directorial debut, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, reckons the song would drive him to drastic measures to effect his escape.
His directorial debut Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind tells the story of legendary 1970s American TV producer and Gong Show host Chuck Barris.