The researchers reported their findings in May at the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics held in Baltimore.
What does CLEOS stand for?
CLEOS stands for Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEOS
We have 2 other meanings of CLEOS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Legal Education Ontario (legal aid clinic)
- Compact Library Extension Organizer (Firefox add-on)
- Computer Listings of Employment Opportunities (est. 1984; Torrance, CA)
- Conference On Lasers and Electrooptics
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity
- Cumbria and Lancashire Education Online
- Customized Learning Experience Online (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Pacific Rim Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
- Colorado Law Enforcement Officers' Association
- Clusters of Embedded Parallel Time Critical Applications
- Counseling Laboratory for the Exploration of Optimal States (University of Kansas)
- Cyberinfrastructure Laboratory for Environmental Observing Systems (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Chinese Lunar Exploration Program (China National Space Administration)
- College Level Equivalency Program
- College Level Examination Program
- Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor (UN)
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals
- Credit for Life Experience (college credit)
- Comité de Liaison de la Construction d'Equipements et de Pièces d'Automobiles (European Association of Automotive Suppliers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At last week's Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, held in Baltimore, several research teams developing visible-light imaging systems presented their progress reports.