Schadler, IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Kansas City, MO, 31 (2006).
What does CEIDP stand for?
CEIDP stands for Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre d'Implantologie Dentaire (French: Dental Implant Center; Lyon, France)
- Chicken Embryo Infectious Dose (virus titration in embryonated chicken eggs)
- Collected Event ID
- Collection Event Identifier
- Comité Étude Information Drogue (French: Drug Information Study Committee; Bordeaux, France)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Computer Engineering and Informatics Department (University of Patras, Greece)
- Centre for Education and Information on Drugs and Alcohol
- California Emission Inventory Development and Reporting System (Air Resources Board; California Environmental Protection Agency)
- Comparing Environmental Impact Data on Cleaner Technologies (European Environment Agency; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Center for Entertainment Industry Data and Research
- Center for Experimental Infectious Disease Research (Louisiana State University)
- Centre d'Expertise et d'Inspection dans les Domaines de la Réalisation et de l'Exploitation (French: Center of Expertise and Inspection in Areas of Production and Operations; Electricité de France)
- Consortium for Electric Infrastructure to Support a Digital Society
- Centre for Environmental Information and Education (Bulgaria; est. 1994)
- Civil, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering
- Club de Exportadores e Inversores Españoles (Spanish Exporters and Investors Club)
- Conformational Equilibrium Isotope Effect (biochemistry)
- China Enterprises International Exhibitions & Advertising Co., Ltd.
- Centre for Equity and Innovation in Early Childhood (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hagedorn, Shaping of filamentary streamers by the ambient field, in 1999 Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society, (1999) pp.
Toskey, "Surface studies of corona-treated silicone rubber high-voltage insulation," IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 1992 annual report, paper no.