That same year, the Conference of State Court Administrators and the Conference of Chief Justices sponsored a haft-day panel on self-representation and unbundled legal services.
What does CSCA stand for?
CSCA stands for Conference of State Court Administrators (North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCA
We have 78 other meanings of CSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Spirit Coaches Association
- Columbus Society of Communicating Arts
- Combined Services Canoe Association
- Combined Services Caving Association (UK)
- Comité de Solidaridad con la Causa Árabe (Spanish: Committee of Solidarity with the Arab Cause; Spain)
- Command Safety Climate Assessment
- Common Short Codes Administration
- Computer Supported Collaborative Argumentation
- Computer Supported Cooperative Authoring
- Concord School of Culinary Arts (London, UK)
- Conference on Security and Cooperation in Asia
- Connecticut School Counselor Association
- Connecticut State Chess Association
- Conseil Supérieur de la Communication Audiovisuelle (French)
- Consortium for Standards and Conformity Assessment
- Controlled Surface Contamination Area
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts (Coral Springs, FL)
- Corporate Standard for Compassionate Animals
- Corvallis Sister Cities Association
- Cost-Sharing Cooperative Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps most useful in the document is a table of court security standards, guidelines, and protocols that have been promulgated by various organizations such as the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, the National Association for Court Management, the Florida Supreme Court Workgroup on Emergency Preparedness, and the Judicial Council of California.