Byline: The Register-Guard Conference of Local Health Officials meeting - 11 a.
What does CLHO stand for?
CLHO stands for Conference of Local Health Officials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLHO
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
- Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
- Connecticut League of History Organizations (Hamden, CT)
- Casino Legends Hall of Fame
- Chromatographie Liquide à Haute Performance (French: high performance liquid chromatography)
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Closed Left-Half Plane (mathematics, control theory)
- Common Lisp Hypertext Preprocessor
- Cryogenic Loop Heat Pipe (thermal control device)
- Columbia Laser Hair Removal Clinic (Canada)
- Canadian Lebanese Human Rights Federation
- Chicken Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides her local public health activities, Gillette also serves as chairwoman of the Oregon Conference of Local Health Officials and has been named to the Oregon Bioterrorism Response and Public Health Preparedness Advisory Committee.