Along with the drastic cuts to personnel, training and equipment, National Defence is also scrapping its $100,000 allowance to the Conference of Defence Associations.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Conference of Defence Associations (Conférence des Associations de La Défence - Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir des Affaires (French discount business)
- Computer Design Activity
- Computer Design Architecture (various schools)
- Concept Demonstrator Aircraft
- Concept Development Aircraft
- Conceptual Design Activity
- Conceptual Design Area
- Concise Dictionary of Akkadian
- Concurrent Detection Algorithm
- Conditional Demand Analysis
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement
- Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemias
- Congressionally Directed Action
- Connecticut Debate Association
- Connecticut Development Authority
- Connecticut Dressage Association
- Consecutive Diagnosis Algorithm
- Consiglio Di Amministrazione (Italian: Administration Board)
- Consolidated Device Architecture
- Constant Descent Approach (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the Conference of Defence Associations (which also worked on the Queen's re port) said there was little chance of transforming the Canadian Forces before 2020.
THERE HAVE BEEN MISPERCEPTIONS with respect to the independence of the Conference of Defence Associations (CDA) and the CDA Institute rooted in the fact that the CDA has in the past been partially funded by the Government of Canada (DND).
There were no opinion articles in the Globe and Mail from Jack Granatstein, and no press releases from the Conference of Defence Associations.
Colonel (ret'd) Alain Pellerin Executive Director, Conference of Defence Associations This is absolutely great.
A flurry of e-mails were dispatched to the mailing list of the Conference of Defence Associations (CDA) alerting members to the fact that previous Senlis findings "have been less than positive about this mission.
The Legion only occupies a portion of the Class-B office building, renting out the rest to tenants, including a language training centre, an engineering firm, the Conference of Defence Associations, and Legion Magazine.
prepared by Professor Douglas Bland of Queen's University School of Public Policy, in collaboration with the Conference of Defence Associations.