What does C&B stand for?
C&B stands for Conference & Banqueting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C&B
- Conditions and Assumptions
- Control and Administration
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- Cap and Ball (firearms)
- Catering and Banqueting
- Caught and Bowled
- Chicken & Beer
- Codeine & Bourbon
- Compensation and Benefits
- Cost and Budget
- Crash and Burn
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Copper and Brass Fabricators Council, Inc.
- Cash and Carry
- Cash and Counseling
- Cassian and Cuthbertson (boating; various locations)
- Christianity and Crisis (magazine)
- circulate and condition (oilwell drilling mud)
- City & County (various locations)