WOMEN TO MARCH AGAINST AK PARTY The Confederation of Public Sector Unions (KESK) Women's Secretariat, Human Rights Association (IHD) and Ankara Women's Initiative for Peace are launching a "women's march" from the southeastern province of Hakkari and Istanbul in order to "stand against the Justice & Development (AK) Party's men-sovereign and conservative policies and to draw attention to Kurdish issue.
What does KESK stand for?
KESK stands for Confederation of Public Sector Unions (Turkey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KESK
- Kentucky Educational Speech and Drama Association, Inc.
- Knowledge Economy Skill Development E-Learning Excellence (San Diego, CA)
- Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering (workshop)
- Knowledge Engineering Software Engineering Management
- Kilimanjaro Education Scholarship Fund (Tanzania)
- Klinisk Enhed for Sygdomsforebyggelse (Danish: Clinical Unit for Disease Prevention)
- Kent & Essex Sea Fisheries Committee (Colchester, England)
- Korporata Elektroenergjetike Shqiptare (Albanian Power Corporation)
- Kentucky Electric Steel Inc
- Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.
- Kamu Emekçileri Sendikalari Konfederasyonu (Turkish: Sendikalari Confederation of Public Workers; Sandikli, Turkey)
- Kanata Electronic Services Limited (electronis manufacturer; Canada)
- Korean Electronic Site License Initiative (journal archive project)
- Kilo (Thousand) Equivalent Source Lines of Code
- Knife-Edge Scanning Microscope (Department of Computer Science; Texas A&M University)
- Kodály Educators of Southern New England
- Knowledge Extraction for Statistical Offices (research project; est. 1996)
- Korean Engineering Students Organization (South Korea)
- Key Employee Stock Option Plan
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reactions to the operation, which also involved the branches of the Confederation of Public Sector Unions (KESK), continue.