ISL is also currently leading two other Government-funded Dialogue projects - a circular economy pilot inthe Yunnan Province of China and an industrial symbiosis programme in Mexico working alongside the Confederation of Industrial Chambers.
What does CONCAMIN stand for?
CONCAMIN stands for Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Mexico)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONCAMIN
- Continue Calling Until
- Confederacion Canadiense Americana y Centroamericana de Futbol
- Confederacion Norte, Centroamericana y del Caribe de Futbol Asociacion (Spanish)
- Confederation of North and Central American and Caribbean Association Football
- Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (Soccer)
- Confederación Centroamericana de Deportes de Montañísmo Y Escalada (Spanish: Central American Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing Sports)
- Committee on Computing in Applied Mechanics (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Continuous Camera (international astronomical sky monitoring project)
- Asociación Nacional Contra el Maltrato Infantil (Guatemala)
- Confederacion de Camaras Industriales (Spanish: Confederation of Industrial Chambers)
- Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio (Spanish: Confederation of National Chambers of Commerce, Mexico)
- Consortium for Materials Development in Space
- Construction Capabilities Contract (Navy; US DoD)
- Construction Capabilities Contract Process (US DoD)
- Construction Capabilities Contract Program (US DoD)
- Confederación Católica de Padres de Familia y Padres de Alumnos (Spanish)
- Coordination Nationale des Collectifs des Assistants de Service Social (French: National Coordination of Collective Social Service Workers)
- Context: Close All Tabs (software)
- Central American-United States Joint Accord (signed December 10, 1994; expanded and renewed June 7, 2001)
- CONservation of Clean Air and Water in Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere, Larry also served on the Board of the influential Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Concamin) in Mexico.
Mexico's Confederation of Industrial Chambers estimates that 4,000 of its member businesses closed in 2003 due to the high electricity costs.
Mexico's president of the Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Concamin), Javier Prieto, has also said he fears the textile and clothing industry will suffer due to the new competition China will present in the United States.
Meanwhile, the Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Cocamin) proposed the creation of a "Pact of Competitiveness," which includes among other items, the setting of wage increases no higher than that of inflation (which the government estimates at 6.