Bulgaria's Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CITUB) held a conference Friday to present a memorandum for social, economic and political development of the country in the period 2013-2017.
What does CITU stand for?
CITU stands for Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITU
We have 6 other meanings of CITU in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Information Technology in Tertiary Education
- Community Integrated Training Type Functions
- Colorado Institute for Technology Transfer and Implementation (Colorado Springs)
- Centre d'innovation et de Transfert Technologique des Métaux (French: Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer of Metals)
- Corporate Information Technology Training Manager (Council)
- California Indoor Tanning Trade Organization
- Central Information Technology Unit (UK government)
- Centre of Indian Trade Unions
- Chronic Illness Transition Unit (child healthcare)
- Computer Investigation and Technology Unit (New York Police Department)
- Council of Trade Unions
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Bulgaria
- Centro de Información Toxicológica de la Universidad Católica (Chile; Toxicology Information Center of the Catholic University)
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Croatia
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Montenegro
- Children's Independent Television (UK)
- Commander's Independent Thermal Viewer
- Commander's Integrated Thermal Viewer
- Cabin in the Woods
- Canadian Institute of Treated Wood
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's not as if the situation at BDZ has improved over the past several years, when the payroll has been decreased from 18 000 to 13 000 people," the head of the railway workers union in the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB), Petar Bounev, said, as quoted by Dnevnik daily.
Oct 12, 2010 Damascus, (SANA) - Member of the Regional Leadership of al-Baath Arab Socialist Party and Head of the Regional Workers and farmers Office Osama Adi on Tuesday discussed with a delegation of the Serbian Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of workers in agriculture, food, water and tobacco industry, headed by the chairman Dragan Zarubica, the mechanisms to enhance bilateral cooperation between the two countries in all domains.
The protest will include miners from the Podkrepa Labor Confederation and the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB).
The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria said that it expected about 250 000 people in Bulgaria would lose their jobs this year.
The latest decision was made Tuesday at an emergency meeting between ministers from the Cabinet and representatives of the Podkrepa Labor Confederation and the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria, KNSB.
The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB) has fundamental differences with the Government on the Budget philosophy and the 2010 Budget items," CITUB vice president Plamen Dimitrov said.
Representatives of the Podkrepa Labor Confederation and the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria, KNSB, already demanded an immediate meeting with Dobrev to debate how to end the crisis at the plant after the latest privatization attempt failed one day ago.