The Confederation of European Community Cigarette Manufacturers (CECCM) said last year that its member companies "support a ban on smoking in enclosed work places and public places, with exemptions.
What does CECCM stand for?
CECCM stands for Confederation of European Community Cigarette Manufacturers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Community Early Childhood Council
- Conférence des Éveques Catholiques du Canada (French: Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Consolidated Emergency Communications Center
- Corps of Engineers Office of Chief Counsel
- Corse Entretien Chauffage Climatisation (French: Corse Air Conditioning Heating Service)
- Centro de Estudios para el Cambio en el Campo Mexicano (Spanish: Center for Studies for Change in the Mexican Countryside)
- Corpul Expertilor Contabili si Contabililor Autorizati din Romania (Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania)
- César E. Chávez Center for Higher Education (California State Polytechnic Institute; Pomona, CA)
- Central European Chambers of Commerce Initiative
- Centre d'Études Cliniques des Communications Familales
- Centro Estero Camere Commercio Piemontesi (Italian)
- Carolina Exploratory Center for Cheminformatics Research (North Carolina)
- Centers of Excellence in Cancer Communications Research (National Cancer Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- Canadian Based Economic Development Board
- Center for Economic and Community Development
- Centre for the Evolution of Cultural Diversity (UK)
- Certified Economic Developer (International Economic Development Council)
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (endocrinology)
- Clinical Expert Consensus Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion in 2006--the most recent figure available from the Confederation of European Community Cigarette Manufacturers (CECCM).