The Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) has called on the competent authorities to not yield to protesters or any other type of non-economic pressure in the attempts to handle growing public discontent over high electricity prices.
What does CEIBG stand for?
CEIBG stands for Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certified Expert Independent Assessor (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Cooperative Education & Internship Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cork Electronics Industry Association (Ireland)
- Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid Southern California
- Comité d'Evaluation de l'Intégration au Bâti (French: Evaluation Committee for Building Integration)
- Coastal Engineering Information Analysis Center
- Compagnia Edizioni Internazionali Artistiche Distribuzione (Italian: Company Artistic Distribution International Editions; film distribution)
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Strategy (UK)
- Centre of Excellence for Integrated Aircraft Technologies (Queen's University, Belfast, Ireland)
- Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (New Delhi, India)
- China Europe International Business School (Shanghai, China)
- Certificate in English for International Business and Trade
- California Environmental Information Clearinghouse (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Caribbean Environmental Information Center
- Census and Economic Information Center (Montana)
- Centro de Estudos E Investigação Científica (Spanish: Center for Scientific Studies and Research; Luanda, Angola)
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (Career Directors International)
- Certified Examiner-in-Charge (banking; various locations)
- Committee on Electronic Information Communication (Canada)
- Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking on December 13 at the sixth annual Government--Business meeting in Sofia, organised by Capital newspaper and the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, Borissov said that Bulgaria was set on participating in the new EU compact, and he called for all-party backing for the move.
He explained that EVN Bulgaria had already discussed the idea with the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) and the Bulgarian Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers (BFIEC).
Meanwhile, Evgeni Ivanov, Member of the Management Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, predicted that Bulgaria would achieve a GDP growth of around 1%, a balanced current account and an inflation rate of around 3% in 2012.
8 percentage points as of next year, while the number of years people have to work before drawing a full pension will start to increase by four months as of 2013," Evegnij Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, told journalists after the meeting.
One of the employers' organizations, however, the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria chaired by Ivo Prokopiev has agreed with the government plant.
According to Ivo Prokopiev, head of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, the sum is significant, which meant that the bond issue was designed for foreign buyers.
Tuesday's talks with the Finance Minister will be attended by the Association of Bulgarian Banks, the Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association, the Bulgarian Industrial Association, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Bulgarian Union of Private Entrepreneurs "Vazrazhdane", the Union for Economic Initiative, the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, and other business organizations.