The president of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, has underlined the significance of Egyptian European relations and the critical importance of the IMF loan during a business dinner organised by the Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA).
What does CEEBA stand for?
CEEBA stands for Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (est. 2004)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEEBA
- Communaute Economique Des Etats De L'afrique Centrale (French: Economic Community of Central African States)
- Centre of Excellence in Environmental Analysis and Monitoring (Gdansk, Poland)
- Comité d''ntente des Écoles d'Auxiliares de Puériculture
- Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Center for Entrepreneurship and E-Business
- Central and Eastern Eurobarometer (survey)
- Central and Eastern European and Baltic (nations)
- Citizens for Economic and Environmental Balance
- College Entrance Examination Board
- Centre d'Etudes Ethnologiques de Bandundu (French: Center for Ethnological Studies at Bandundu, Zaire)
- Colorado Energy Efficiency Business Coalition (est. 2007)
- Centre for Extended Enterprise and Business Intelligence (Australia)
- Central and Eastern Europe Business Information Center
- Centre for Excellence in Enquiry-Based Learning (UK)
- Central Eastern European Behavioural Medicine (Hungary)
- Central and East European Book Projects
- Center for Energy Efficiency and Building Science
- Central and Eastern European Banking Study (European Financial Management & Marketing Association)
- Continuing Education for European Biology Teachers (Germany)
- Canadian European Economic Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also the president of numerous civil and commercial chambers, including the French Chamber of Commerce in Alexandria, Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations Alexandria (CEEBA), and also a Member of the World Economic Forum and the Arab International Women's Forum.
8 billion in 2009," explained Mahmoud El Kaissy, Chairman of the Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA).