What does COCHASA stand for?
COCHASA stands for Confederation of Complementary Health Associations of South Africa (Constantia, South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conjugate Orthogonal Conjugate Gradient
- Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance (Islam)
- Central Oregon Community Hospital (Redmond, OR)
- Corinne and Christophe (website)
- Corvette Owners Club of Houston (Texas)
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- Consortium for Computers in the Humanities/Consortium pur Ordinateurs en Sciences Humaines
- Central Oklahoma Clearing House Association
- Council of Condominium Homeowners Association (various locations)
- Commission on Christian Higher Education (Springfield, MO)
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CCHIS)
- Coordinating Center for Health Promotion (US CDC Research Center)
- Committee on Community Health Services (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Community Oriented Correctional Health Services
- Church of Christ Holiness USA
- Columbus Congregations for Healthy Youth (Ohio)
- Center for Outreach and Community Involvement (University of North Texas)
- Central Office Channel Interface
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (various locations)