A fixed cone roof tank is required to mitigate the ingress of water.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Cone Roof Tank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Component Retirement Time (US Army aviation)
- Comprehensive Removal Technology (Spy Sweeper)
- Computer Redistribution Team
- Computer Rehabilitation Training
- Computer Remote Terminal
- Computer Research and Technology
- Computer Resource Team, Inc. (Glen Allen, VA)
- Computerized Regulation Thermography
- Concrete Rainwater Tank
- Concussion Reduction Technology (sports equipment; various companies)
- Conflict Resolution Team
- Connector Removal Tool (various companies)
- Conseil des Redacteurs Techniques
- Consejo Regulador del Tequila (Spanish: Tequila Regulatory Council; Mexico)
- Contact Repair Team (US Army)
- Contingency Response Team (USAF)
- Contingency Response Technologies
- Continuously Regenerated Trap
- Continuously Regenerating Technology
- Contract Repair Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Configurations ranged from 84 feet in diameter cone roof tanks with interior steel floaters to 110 feet in diameter tanks with open top floating roofs, to 140 feet in diameter cone roof tanks.