For manufacturing thermal insulation materials from renewable resources, available thermal conductivity is approximately 0.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Conductivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science-A (China; physics and engineering)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science B (China)
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine (American Association of Zoo Veterinarians)
- Black (in CMYK color space)
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Carrying Capacity (population studies)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is well known that mineral fillers increase thermal conductivity significantly with greater filler content depending on type, size, and structures.
Thermal conductivity of fire resistant materials, using a slug calorimeter, from 20 to 1,000 degC in accordance with the ASTM standard E-2589.
Gardco is highlighting two conductivity and temperature meters.
New Series 700 and 800 compounds reportedly allow for much better control and reproducibility of conductivity than does carbon black alone.
In contrast, tests of 40-nm wires made of tin, of 70-nm zinc wires, and 40-nm zinc wires sandwiched between lead electrodes, found that the usual conductivity rules prevailed.