For manufacturing thermal insulation materials from renewable resources, available thermal conductivity is approximately 0.
What does COND stand for?
COND stands for Conductivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COND
We have 2 other meanings of COND in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens Opposed to New Code Restrictions Exceeding Tolerable Extremes, Using Selective Enforcement (Washington state non-profit corporation)
- Control Objectives for Net Centric Technology (book)
- International Conference on Concurrency Theory
- Calculi and Algebras of Concurrency Extensions, Tools, and Applications
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (Guatemala)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (Peru: National Council of Science and Technology)
- Condominium (postcode use, Puerto Rico)
- Condensed Matter
- Consolidated Diesel Electric Company
- Central American Defense Council
- Consejo Nacional de Desplazados de Guatemala (Spanish: National Council of Displaced Guatemalans)
- CONUS Digital Graphics System
- Contractors on Deployed Operations
- Construction Documentation
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is well known that mineral fillers increase thermal conductivity significantly with greater filler content depending on type, size, and structures.
Thermal conductivity of fire resistant materials, using a slug calorimeter, from 20 to 1,000 degC in accordance with the ASTM standard E-2589.
Gardco is highlighting two conductivity and temperature meters.
New Series 700 and 800 compounds reportedly allow for much better control and reproducibility of conductivity than does carbon black alone.
In contrast, tests of 40-nm wires made of tin, of 70-nm zinc wires, and 40-nm zinc wires sandwiched between lead electrodes, found that the usual conductivity rules prevailed.