13 (6X) except loaded with SAC solder Conductive anodic filament Preconditioning + IPC-9691, testing IPC-TM-650, 2.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Conductive Anodic Filament
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Completely Assembled for Ferry
- Composite Application Framework
- Comprehensive Airman Fitness (US Air Force)
- Compress and Forward
- Compressed Air Filter (Compressed Air System Components)
- Compressed Air Foam (fire suppression)
- Compressed Asbestos Fibre (gasket type)
- Computer Acquisition Form (AMSEC)
- Computer Assisted Feedback
- Concert Association of Florida
- Confederate Air Force (now Commemorative Air Force)
- Confédération Africaine de Football (French: African Confederation of Football)
- Confederation of African Football
- Congenital Afibrinogenemia
- Congolese Armed Forces
- Construcciones Y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles (Spanish railway vehicle constructor)
- Construction Advancement Foundation
- Contact A Family (UK organization)
- Contemporary Arts Forum
- Continuous Auto Focus (camera feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: This work evaluated the conductive anodic filament (CAF) growth susceptibility of three common PWB laminate systems under eutectic SnPb reflow and Pb-free reflow conditions.
One of the concerns is that delamination provides a path for conductive anodic filament (CAF) growth that can occur over time in the end use environment.