Lower levels of sweat, as measured by skin conductance activity (SCA), have been linked with conduct disorder and aggressive behavior in children and adolescents.
What does G stand for?
G stands for Conductance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G
- Fuzing Unit (munitions)
- Fyzikální Ústav (Czech: Institute of Physics)
- Fakulteta za Zdravstvene Vede (Slovenian: Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Funkfernbedienung für Zentralverriegelung (German)
- Fort Zumwalt West (high school)
- Freizeitzentrum West (German: Leisure Centre West)
- Fuzhou Zhu Wiring Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
- Federation of Zionist Youth (UK)
- Forum und Zweck Zwei (German: Forum and Purpose Too; magazine)
- Federacja Zwiazków Zawodowych Pracowników Kultury I Sztuki (Polish: Federation of Trade Unions of Workers of Culture and Arts; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contributions from the Aerospace Corporation present a universal bivariate Weibull model for reliability forecasting, a model for estimating separator forces during ball speed variation, a vacuum test rig for measuring thermal conductance, and a comparison of thermal conductance in spacecraft ball bearings.
When measuring Raw, through the use of the body plethysmogragh, the method of patient breathing, whether using normal breathing or through panting, can have a significant effect on the Raw and subsequent specific airway conductance values obtained and these differences can be of even greater significance in small children.
The Leaf Porometer automatically measures stomatal conductance and eliminates human error by picking the end point.
Another four chronic-pain patients used physiological feedback--so-called biofeedback--to learn to control their heart rate, skin conductance, and breathing.
skin conductance and symptomatic) readings before the actual introduction of substances.
It has a minimum conductance of 10 to 20 [micro]A with 1000 VDC applied over a 14-in.