The HPC Conduct and Competence Committee in London heard how the occupational therapist admitted he was not aware of the appropriate safety procedures and gave inappropriate clinical advice.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Conduct and Competence Committee (Nursing & Midwifery Council; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Command Carburetor (automotive)
- Computer Consulting Cifer
- Computer Controlled Character (role-playing games)
- Computer Curriculum Corporation (provider of educational software)
- Computers in Cardiology Conference
- Computing and Communications Center
- Computing Community Consortium (Washington, DC)
- Concatenated Convolutional Code
- Concentration in Cross Contamination sample (analytical chemistry)
- Concerned Citizens Coalition (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Conference on Computational Complexity
- Conference on Cooperative Conservation (US White House)
- Configuration Control Committee
- Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
- Congressional City Conference
- Connecticut Community College
- Connections Christian Church (Cincinnati, OH)
- Connections Communications Centre (UK)
- Conseil Canadien de la Coopération (Canadian Francophone Co-operators)
- Conseil Cannois de Concertation (French: Cannes Consultative Council; Cannes, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HPC Conduct and Competence Committee in London heard how the occupational therapist admitted she was not aware of the appropriate safety procedures and gave inappropriate clinical advice.
A Conduct and Competence Committee of the Health Professions Council, which met yesterday at The Thistle, Middlesbrough, heard Ms Jones had admitted the three allegations.
The ban was imposed on Asarath Aliyar by the Health Professions Council after its conduct and competence committee found his fitness to practise as a registered health professional was impaired by his lack of competence.