The condominium hotel is managed by Pierre Hostyn Realty.
What does CONTEL stand for?
CONTEL stands for Condominium Hotel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CONTEL
- Committee On Nationwide Television Audience Measurement
- Containers, Air & Mail
- Contact Authorized
- Continental Divide
- Continuous Improvement in Software Production at Eritel
- Conductores Technologicos de Juarez (Mexican wiring harness manufacturer)
- Conselho Nacional de Telecomunicações (Portuguese: National Council of Telecommunications; Brazil)
- Continental Telephone Corporation
- International Conference on Telecommunications
- Congress of Teachers/Educators for Nationalism and Democracy (Philippines)
- CONtinuous source Time-of-flight, Evolution, Novelties and Targets for future
- Constraints and Extended Support for Storage and Access
- Counter-Terrorism Strategy (UK government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regis Residences New York; The Somerset, Turks & Caicos; Cotton Bay Estates & Villas with Starwood Luxury Hotels, Eleuthera, Bahamas, and a future new condominium hotel development in New York City.
He has worked on major hospitality assignments across North America: hotels, motels, resorts, conference centers, timeshare developments and condominium hotels, and has his worked with such high-profile clients as Bear Stearns, Credits Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Host Marriott, UBS, Barclays and M&T Bank.
Trump's first boutique condominium hotel ever and South Florida's newest luxury and tourist destination.