Factor analysis of the Condom Use Self-Efficacy Scale among multicultural college students.
What does CUSES stand for?
CUSES stands for Condom Use Self-Efficacy Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CUSES in our Acronym Attic
- Certified United States Export Compliance Officer
- Central Utah Science and Engineering Fair (Brigham Young University, Utah; grades 5-12)
- China-United States Exchange Foundation (Hong Kong)
- China-US Exchange Foundation
- Canadian Unified Student Environmental Network
- Credit Union for South East Northumberland (UK)
- Center for Unified Sustainable Energy Promotion (Missouri)
- College and Undergraduate Students' Exchange Program (Canada)
- Center for Urban Science Education Reform (New York City, NY)
- Carleton University Student Emergency Response Team (Ontario, Canada; student first-aid responders)
- Call Unrelated Service Function (computing)
- Champaign Urbana Schools Foundation (Illinois)
- Council of University System Faculty
- Citizens United to Save Faraway Farm
- Cambridge University Science-Fiction Society
- Columbia University Science Fiction Society
- Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian University Science Games
- Clemson University Student Government (South Carolina)
- Confederación de Unidad Sindical de Guatemala (Trade Union Confederation of Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A woman's perceived ability to use condoms was determined by adapting the Condom Use Self-Efficacy Scale.