The new conditioned Diphase (dual phase) feature adds support for testing diphase multiplexers and communication links, including synchronous/asynchronous operating modes.
What does C di stand for?
C di stands for Conditioned Diphase (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Prince Edward Island (Canada Post designation)
- Set of Complex Numbers (mathematics)
- Speed of Light
- symbol for the speed of light (in a vacuum, 299,792,458 meters per second)
- Transport (US military aircraft designation for transport aircraft since 1962)
- Undenominated US Stamp (20 cents, introduced 1 Nov 1981)
- Chartered Colourist
- Chevaliers de Colombe (French: Knights of Columbus; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CV-MCU2 combines the features of both conditioned diphase modems and fiber-optic modems, and offers a conversion to and from non-return-to-zero protocols.