Byline: Greg Bolt The Register-Guard The University of Oregon has decided not to appeal the decision that forced it to get a conditional use permit for its new basketball arena.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Conditional Use Permit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Committee of Union and Progress (Turkey)
- Common Underlying Proficiency
- Common Undersea Picture
- Common User Processor
- Common User Products
- Commonality Usage Proposal (NASA)
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price (accounting)
- Compassionate Use Program (pharmaceuticals)
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Consumptive Use Permit
- Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
- Contents Under Pressure (radio show)
- Control Unit Port
- Copper Units of Pressure
- Corrosion Under Paint
- Cuban Peso (ISO currency code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The allowance of conditional use permits and variances has created a legal industry where specialist attorneys petition the authorities to allow non-conforming uses or construction.
On Wednesday, a hearings officer for the city of Eugene ruled that the university must obtain a conditional use permit for the arena.